Asteral’s annual golf-day held in September raised over £3,700 for Cancer Services Charity at Peterborough & Stamford Hospitals.
Asteral, which provides equipment to its clients from many different suppliers, brought them together with its NHS clients and other business partners. The day included a charity auction with items donated by Asteral’s suppliers, as well as competitions on the course and donations of £500 from Brookfield, GE Healthcare & Cooperative Bank.
Asteral’s business development director, Sean Williams, said “we were delighted that so many suppliers, partners and NHS clients were able to attend the event and raise this money for such a good cause – the Cancer Services Charity at Peterborough & Stamford Hospitals. It’s clear that we’re far better at helping clients manage their capital investment and medical equipment than we are at playing golf!”
Accompanying photo showing from left to right:
- David Cook – Operations & Implementation Director, Asteral
- Angela Broekhuzien – Project Director, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Trust
- Louise Sullivan – General Manager, Asteral
- Robert Newton – Brookfield, FM Director
- Rowena Clare Sims – Account Manager, GE Healthcare
- Malcolm McDowell – Manager PFI and Project Finance, Cooperative Bank